Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love Has No Boundaries



He tests my boundaries

Sometimes steps over the line

Goes where no one else has taken the time

To go, to a place where we both feel sublime

He challenges my thoughts

Takes root in my heart

He brings me peace and serenity

Captures me fully

He embraces my soul

Let’s our love take hold

It’s inviting and comforting and peaceful here

I don’t think I could bear

The thought, of him not having a place

In my heart, I know we’ll never part

A fire blazes in the center of my mind

With an imprint of his name seemingly confined

Electricity is within me when I think of he

I and him, us and we

A complex organism evolving slowly

Engulfing all that surrounds

Permeating through the ground

We are unstoppable

Our love overcomes all

It is without boundaries that we abide

But without this love could we survive?

Copyright © 2011 Let's Parlez